- Type Of Ownership: Partnership
- Company Location: Pan India
- Type Of Service: New company registration
Company Registration in India/Company Registration Consultant/Company Registration Services
1. Which legal entity is going to be best for what you require?The most suitable form of entity for carrying out business in India with a long term objective would be to form a Private Limited Company, by making investment through the equity shares in the Company. The basic Requirement for a private Limited Company in India is as follows:-Minimum Two Directors of The companyMinimum Two Shareholders of the CompanyMinimum Capital of the Company should be INR 100000/-2. How long does the appropriate registration of the above suggested legal entity take?The formation of the above Entity in India takes Approximate 12-15 Days after receipt of all the necessary Documents, The breakup of the Number of days is as follows :-
Activity DaysTaking Directors Identification Number (DIN) 1 DayTaking Digital Signature of Directors 1 DayReservation of the name of the Company 5 DaysPreparation of other Document such as MOA,AOA, Forms etc 2 DaysFilling of Documents with Authorities 1 DayLiaison with the authorities and Correction 3 DaysGetting Final Certificate of Incorporation 2 DaysTotal Number of Days 15 Days
3. Formation Cost involved in the formation of the Above Company?The Cost of formation of Private limited depends on the Authorised Capital of the Company, Following is the breakup of Cost for the formation of the Company with a Minimum required authorised Capital of INR 1 Lac.
Activity DaysTaking Directors Identification Number (DIN) INR 1500/- Each Director *2Taking Digital Signature of Directors INR 5000/- Each Director*2Reservation of the name of the Company INR 1000/-Filling fees of government for final documents* INR 6200/-Other Government Expenses INR 3000/-Total Cost INR 23200/-* Fees Changes with the amount of Capital of Company
4. What are the operating principles/ legal requirements/ accounting requirements of a foreign company operating in India?A foreign company operating in India and registered in India is treated as a Local Indian company. Following are the basic information for your information:-Subsidiary of Foreign Company need to take RBI Approval for investment made in India.Company need to Maintain its books of Accounts.Company need to get its accounts audited every year.Company need to file its tax return annually.Company need to file annual account with authorities annually.Income tax rates applicable to Companies @30%.Company need to have various Business registration with authorities like PAN, TAN, VAT, CST, Services Tax, Profession Tax, Central Excise, Import Export Code, Shop Act etc depending on the applicability.Regular Monthly/Quarterly/Six Monthly Return shall be filled for above registration as per applicability.